Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel is a unique Great Barrier Reef cruise experience incorporating the world’s oldest living culture and some of Australia’s most amazing marine life. Traditional Owners have passed down their dream time stories over tens of thousands of years and now we can bring them to you.
Great Barrier Reef Cruise - Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel
4 - 14 years
0 - 3 years
2 Adults + 2 Children
Prices above are the Off Peak Rates. Prices are valid until 31st March 2024
Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel
Experience two premium outer reef sites like no other.
A relaxing five hours to explore and gain a deeper cultural understanding of this diverse ecosystem and our indigenous heritage.
Don’t forget, we are the only Great Barrier Reef cruise which allows you to interact with original clap sticks and fire poles plus get live demonstrations of traditional dances and the didgeridoo
- Boarding commences at 8.15am with final boarding at 8.45am from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal
- Depart Marlin Jetty Cairns and grab your complimentary snorkel & fins
- Safety Briefing
- Indigenous welcome and acknowledgment
- Great Barrier Reef creation story
- Enjoy morning tea
- Our in water activities commence at the Outer Great Barrier Reef where you’ll enjoy our pristine coral reef site before lunch and the next reef site after lunch.
- Approx 12:30
- Return snorkel, fins, life jacket and lycra suits
- Depart the Reef and enjoy afternoon tea whilst interacting with the Cultural guides on board
- Arrive back in Cairns